Tuesday, May 1, 2007

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think???


We do not know what the next episode of Lost, The Brig, will be focusing on. It either will be a Dharma centric? or a John Locke centric? We are not positive, some people would say that this will be one of the new non-flashback episodes, and most say it will be an on island flashback.The Brig means "prison" or "bondage" this could possably raleate to John Locke in prisoning the person in the trailer or it could be going back and having an island flashback when the Black Rock(slave ship) crashed on the island. Personally, I feel a calling not to get too close to spoilers but to just dance around them since we are coming to what I believe as the best season finale of Lost. I know it is a leap of faith but I will try to start getting spoilers that will not spoil me or any listners(that made no since). Well, thats all I have for now, feel free to download past episodes of our podcast. This next episode should be great!!!

No comments: